Wednesday 17 November 2010

A productive few days!

Hello everyone!

I have been quite busy lately but I seem to be getting lots of knitting finished, not sure if I am getting quicker, if I picked up projects which were almost finished or the fact I am making smaller items such as hats :) which means that I am feeling rather productive! I also finished my eyelet shawl for mam and dads vow renewal on Sunday, it blocked beautifully and matches my dress perfectly....very happy with myself as this is my first ever shawl!

In the space of this week so far I have finished my page cardigan after leaving it on the floor over a week waiting to be sewn together, a hat for Ollie and a hat for me. I managed to do the hats each in a few hours which is great...especially the one I knit for me, soooo pleased with that :)

Here they are...

My hat...
Ollie's hat...

Page cardigan...

Eyelet shawl...


Thats all for now, currently working on my second owls jumper, a few christmas presents and some socks for Evie which I feel like I will never finish despite the fact she has tiny 3 year old feet he he

Aims x

No comments: