Tuesday 10 June 2008

It's been a while...

Hello, It has been a while since I updated...this may be due to the fact that I have been so busy recently with moving house etc but we have now been in our new flat for a week so we are settled and the bead box/workshop has worked its way into my living room! I can now sit and watch tv and bead till my heart is content :o) Ollie isn't as happy about this arrangement as me because I do seem to spread everything everywhere but the spare room is for musicial instruments/recording studio so what is a girl to do?

Here are a few of the things that I have been making recently...

The bottom picture is a bit of an experiment, I thought I might make some chokers with crystals but ran out of crystal (until my next delivery) so I made a bracelet and earrings instead! I am currently designing something quite epic for Ollie's graduation, all you can know is it will be green and blue with crystals and spangly things...I'll post it up once it is ready!

I will also photograph what I made last week but I gave it to me mam so I'll have to do it when I see her!







No comments: