Sunday 3 July 2011

I'm blogging, I am really blogging!

Ok I admit it has been a while since I last updated, lots has happened since then but not to bore you with all the details I thought I would instead share this delightful shawl I have just finished.



It is called Ishbel and is from a very talented designer called Ysolda Teague, there are nearly 10,000 Ishbel's on Ravelry so it's a rather popular design and after making it I can see why.

For me it is just the right size to wear like a neckerchief and nice and small to pop round your shoulders in the office when it gets a little chilly!

I made it using a 4ply/sock wool from Fyberspates and it has turned out lovely, I still have about a third of the wool left too!

I have also just finished test knitting a skirt for a designer on Ravelry but I have yet to sew in the elastic so photos to come soon of it being modelled by the lovely Evie.

So yeah that is it, going to spend the rest of the day relaxing and baking and also mourning the fact my mac screen is broken and has a huge crack down it!

Have a lovely Sunday everyone :)

Aims x

No comments: