Thursday 18 February 2010

Update time!

Hello everyone,

Thought I better pop along and say hello to you all out there in blog land!

I have been working hard behind the scenes setting up on ebay and dipping my toe in with Folksy too...we shall see how it goes but I know it takes a lot of time to upload everything.

I am also busy with uni and teaching at the moment so I am not making much but I do have a special event next Friday. At work we are having a fund raiser for cancer research so I will be selling my jewellery and donating a % of the profits to the charity. Alongside this I am going to be holding a raffle of wine, handmade jewellery and other such goodies and all the money raised from this will go straight to the charity :) Should be great fun for a great cause!

Well better go and finish this assignment!

Toodles

Aims x

No comments: