Wednesday 29 July 2009

New cards!

Hello everyone,

I have not posted on this thread for a looong time but I have been feeling a bit unproductive in the jewellery department so I bought Lets make cards and thought I would have a big mr men and little miss card making sesh but instead had a big Hello Kitty making session! he he

I bought the Hello Kitty embossing folders ages ago and didnt even open them so I decided now would be a good time LOL I did make 1 little miss card and have loads others ready to make, I just left the card making room as it is so I can just slip in there whenever I choose…yeay!

Thanks for looking

Aims x











1 comment:

DillyDilly said...

Hi Aimee - Can you contact me please its - regarding the SU marker share . Thanks - Love the jewellery by the way!!

Thx

Dilly