Tuesday 30 June 2009

Latest makes and shop items...

Hello everyone,

I have been a tad busy of late and well this is the result of that busyness!


This is a commission for someone, swarovski crystals, pearls and wire wrapping starburst necklace on black suede.
Tigers Eye necklace from my gemstones summer collection

Carnelian necklace from my gemstones summer collection

Cherry quartz necklace from my gemstones summer collection

Fluorite necklace from my gemstones summer collection

Jade and gold twisted floatie necklace and earrings set


Fimo roses twisty necklace and earrings set


New batch of phone charms


All of these items except the charms and the starburst necklace are available on my website to purchase, head on over to http://www.jewellerydesignsbyaimee.co.uk/ourshop/ for more information :)

Thanks for looking

Aims x

No comments: