Sunday 10 August 2008

Craft space and new makes!

Since my last post I had a brain wave and decided it would be a great idea if I could have my own craft space in the flat but after thinking about it for ages (well since we moved in 2 months ago) I couldn't actually think of where...then suddenly on Friday I realised that I could use the bedroom if we jiggled some stuff around, moved the bed etc and then hopefully I would have space. Whilst feeling inspired I had a trip to Ikea and bought a desk for £15 and some drawers to go beside it, all I had to do was assemble them and then organise (for me this is the fun part!). I got to work and it is great, we have loads more room in the bedroom and finally my crafty stash has a place to call home, you can see a picture of it looking all tidy below!

I have also made a new card for a challenge on the CB forum which is below and 2 new pairs of earrings (now for sale on my website www.jewellerydesignsbyaimee.co.uk) and a new bag charm I made for myself :o) Not bad considering I never started crafting until 11.30pm last night!

Thanks for looking!

x





2 comments:

Tasha said...

Fab stuff.

There's something on my blog for you!

xoxo

Sequin Bead said...

Fabulous crafting space and what beautiful earrings youv'e created, love it all x