Monday 28 July 2008

New makes...

Here are a few new things I have made today. The first is probably my most favourite item I have ever made, it is a semi precious globe with swarovski crystals on a long black chain. The second is a monkey on one side and a yellow pepper on the other side, very random but I have turned it into a necklace and added some glass beads in the chain too! The last one is a pendant I have had lying around for a while so I added some green seeds and attached it to an atique gold chain.

Later I made some beads out of fimo that I have been meaning to do for absolutely ages, then I also cooked them and varnished them...phew now to design something with them!

The green and gold necklace and the globe are available in my website shop at www.jewellerydesignsbyaimee.co.uk

Enjoy



No comments: