Sunday 4 May 2008

Single and multi strand floatie necklaces

I tend to make quite a few floatie necklaces as they were the first things I was shown how to make back in January. The good thing about them is that they are so versatile, you can use a variety of materials from classy pearls to coloured glass and you can have a single strand or a multi strand. You can also twist them in a variety of differerent ways to get your desired look. I do think these are quite classy and look fab with evening wear, which is why I created myself a red one for my ball dress (not that I get to wear it much these days!) The ones below are all the multi strand ones I have made, top one is made with blue glass pearls, next one is multi coloured glass beads, the next one is made with green bugle beads and the bottom one is a 4 strand necklace twisted with 4 different coloured glass pearls.


Here are the single strand ones I have made...



Multi strand ones...





No comments: